2012/03/17

Yu Jing reinforcements have arrived!

Zhanshi beating the crap out of puppy. Really.
As the commander of my Yu Jing army, I regret to inform you that past few months haven´t been.. productive measured in painted Infinity-figures. Although it was my intention to make some scenery for Infinity as well, I haven´t managed to get things started and have settled to playing with half-finished terrain pieces. However, despite my indolence Infinity fever has taken over our local community of wargamers and I have played more games than normally, most of which were defeats. Su Jian has died in every game it has attended killing about puny 20 points worth of opponents' units, and that's combined total! Sad, I know.

Recently I got a load of figures for half-a-price, including a couple of Yaokongs and Aragotos and a Domaru as well. Like I didn't have enough Yu Jing waiting on the shelves already.. I still can't wait to get them on the battlefield, because theren't haven't been too much diversity in my lists lately, most of which have consisted of a few HI units and some Zhanshis game after another.

I haven't posted pictures of my newest Yu Jing units which I have finished, so here's something for you to take a look at:

Wu Ming
Karakuri
Mech Engineer
Let me know what you think, as feed back is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment